Many people turn to blogging to earn money, to share their accumulated knowledge, etc. Whatever may be the reason, before blogging you should know how to start a website blog on your own.
The website https://blogging.org/blog/blogging-stats-2012-infographic/ illustrates the number of bloggers in the US and the number of business blogs that are active in the US. You can understand more about them from the infographics given in the website.
Some of the vital reasons to start a new blog are explained below.
· Blogging is sharing what you know and what you see in the world. It facilitates you to learn and share different things with your readers. Once you start a blog, you can notice yourself learning several new things about the topics which you like the most.
· It facilitates clear thinking. Thinking clearly and forming new and innovative ideas are the most critical things in your life. Blogging makes it very simple and it helps you to get a deeper insight into the many facets of your relationship, life and society.
· It improves your writing skill. After some years of blogging experience and practice, your writing skills become improved. You need the practice of writing regularly, so try to publish at least two contents a week.
· Many people are timid and introvert. Once such people start blogging they become confident. They are able to identify their strengths and weaknesses as they find methods to boost strength and overcome weakness.
· Blogging supports you to speak more reasonably. You share and learn various ideas through blogging and you become more comfortable in discussing everything verbally. Blogging builds your confidence and helps to control your nervousness to handle the audience to speak about your areas on interest. It improves your verbal conversations.
· Through blogging, you can generate decent income and also develop group of audience for you. Thus you can earn even while spending plenty of time with your family members and friends.
· Blogging supports charitable activities that can help the poor and needy people. For example, there are a few bloggers who establish an online program and donate a percentage of their income to charity.
You don’t require past experience in blogging or technical knowledge for blogging. Following the step-by-step instructions given in the website, you can create a blog in just fifteen minutes. Any person can start a blog easily now without knowledge in blogging. You must have innovative ideas, good interacting skills with readers, and developing a community are the challenges you need to face to grow your blog.
You don’t need to invest even single penny in blogging. You have the option to use free platforms to start a blog. If you want more freedom, then you can self-host the site which is not an expensive option.
You can choose any niche for your blog like arts, sports, faith etc. Everyone has a hobby such as writing, gardening, painting, drawing etc. You can share the skills you acquired either in sports, or arts, hobby through blogging.
Your blogs can inspire young people and enable them to explore their full potentials.